Our life sciences team has worked with medical device, pharmaceutical and biotech companies to address such business challenges as market access and commercialization, ongoing capital requirements, , entering new markets, working with governmental organizations and evaluation of exit strategies. Baker Tilly’s team provides you with actionable ideas and solutions, including peer-reviewed health economic studies, drawn from our work with hundreds of life sciences companies nationwide.
- Transition to ASC 606 with application of new accounting guidance
- Provide insights regarding implementation of value based care initiatives
- Fuel growth by harnessing valuable sources of structured and unstructured data
- Help ensure compliance with applicable HIPAA requirements and government programs
- Assist in complying with federal and state tax requirements, including state nexus rules
- Analyze and apply for research and development tax credits
- Protect your assets from cyber threats
- Provide analytics, contracting scenarios and strategies for securing favorable positions with governmental entities
- Assist with financing needs, including a public offering
We work with privately held and public companies and private equity firms and their portfolio companies through all stages of the life sciences life cycle – from launch to growth to maturity to exit.
If you want a team that understands your industry, gets to know your business intimately and offers profitable solutions while minimizing risk, connect with us.