As providers’ reimbursement models shift from fee-for-service to value-based care, the need for tracking and monitoring of the revenue cycle increases. Well organized teams see improvements in efficiency, quality of care and financial performance.
With enhanced revenue cycle performance, organizations see accurate and complete revenue recognition and improved cash flows resulting in physicians and management working together to provide reporting and analytics. This drives clinical and administrative quality and process improvement.
- Reduced accounts receivable days outstanding while improving cash flow
- Reduced denials, underpayments and write-offs while improving your appeals success rate
- Reduced bad debt and improve your collections process
- Improved quality of care and business performance with improved reporting and analytics, while reducing readmission and hospital acquired infection
Baker Tilly offers a variety of services to help you improve your revenue cycle management and performance. We assess and compare your current performance to leading practices creating a focus on improvement opportunities. We also assist in the design and implementation of your revenue cycle transformation.
- Assess your current performance
- Benchmark your performance against best practices of industry leaders
- Identify gaps in your current policies, procedures and processes
- Develop a plan to improve or transform your revenue cycle
- Manage and execute the transformation