Wouldn’t it be refreshing to have a conversation with someone who understands your business and can implement solutions that fit the unique needs of your organization?
The pace of change in today’s healthcare market is accelerating. From the constant uncertainty about the next regulatory mandate, to increasing demands from groups and individuals to deliver sustainable reductions in medical expense trend alongside consumer-centric services and solutions, to the ever-present (and growing) threat of large-scale disruption driven by inter-industry mergers and acquisitions, healthcare clients need a different kind of consulting partner.
Baker Tilly’s Healthcare Consulting team combines nimbleness with sharp, practical recommendations and technical acumen. Among our clients, we have built a reputation for:
- Delivering solutions and capabilities that exceed expectations for business value,
- Delighting in our collaborative and flexible approach, and
- Demonstrating a commitment to excellence and integrity that consistently surpasses experiences with other firms.
Our primary areas of practice are related to key transformational challenges facing our clients:
Healthcare risk optimization is all about accuracy, quality and a prospective view of risk and opportunity – rather than a retrospective one. We work with our clients to break down barriers between historical care management and risk adjustment functions, while building a strong foundation of data management, analytics and operational processes that will help them persevere and succeed regardless of the environmental, regulatory and market changes that will inevitably come.
For many of our health plan clients, the shift to Fee for Value (FFV) is the #1 strategic imperative – yet initiatives to drive towards this objective are led by a variety of potentially disconnected business and clinical organizations. We understand the organizational, data, analytics, and integration (provider, internal, vendor) challenges that face our clients as they work to overhaul their core operations in pursuit of value.
We help clients break down the daunting complexity of their current situations and objectives into manageable packages of work and projects – to help them realize real progress in a practical, common-sense way.
We work with our health plan clients to help them build the right mix of processes and technology to create REAL consumer-centricity. We define the health plan consumer as anyone who is a member today, has been a member in the past, or could be a member in the future. This simple, straightforward point of view helps us push our clients towards building foundational and tactical approaches to “engaging” consumers that differentiates them from competitors who may still be working from a legacy health plan perspective.
In addition to our primary areas of focus, Risk Optimization, Payment Transformation and Consumer Engagement, we help our clients achieve success in a number of other areas critical to healthcare transformation, including:
- Defining and building operational capabilities (e.g., enrollment, claims processing, compliance filings, integration with government platforms, CRM / member response, etc.) to drive foundational enhancements to support today’s initiatives or quickly respond to new regulatory mandates,
- Defining and building new financial risk sharing models to “bend the cost curve” while supporting quality of care improvements,
- Responding to shifting customer expectations in transparency and access to care, and
- Addressing the need for a more agile workforce.