- Join us Tuesday, Feb. 27, as international tax professionals discuss how tax reform will significantly affect U.S. multinationals as well as foreign companies operating in the U.S.
- Baker Tilly and ACUA are pleased to offer our upcoming webinar: Operation Collaboration – Leading Practices for Leveraging Common Internal Audit and Compliance Structures at Higher Education Institutions.
- The second webinar in Baker Tilly’s attack surface management series explores how cybersecurity vulnerabilities are exploited and what your organization should be doing to identify and remediate.
- Join Baker Tilly and CGP in a two-part webinar series discussing challenges faced by pharmaceutical manufactures selling to the federal government.
- Attend this Plex Manufacturing Cloud webinar to hear EG Industries’ story of operational transformation and learn how the manufacturing industry is moving towards a more digitized and connected model.
- Credit card processing solutions are continuously evolving to adapt new technology and combat cybersecurity. Register for this webinar to understand what steps to take to prepare an RFP for credit card processing services so you can make the most effective decision for choosing a processing partner.
- Join our webinar in partnership with the Association of Governing Boards of Universities and College on What Board Members Need to Know About Cybersecurity.
- Baker Tilly’s attack surface management webinar series continues as our cybersecurity consultants explore what organizations should expect from a well-designed solution and the key components of an effective IT logging function.
- Learn about current trends, best practices and suggestions to improve your organizations Model Audit Rule (MAR) program by registering for this informative webinar.