Join Baker Tilly’s state and local tax professionals for a discussion about the potential state implications of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017.
This webinar will focus on the new federal tax reform act, including critical provisions that could affect your state income tax planning and strategies in 2017 and beyond.
We will also cover the following:
- Overview of the TCJA
- Possible state income tax impact on corporations, pass-through entities and individuals
- How states have reacted to the TCJA
- Transition rules and proposed legislation
- State and local tax planning strategies to consider
- Other considerations, e.g., ASC 740 impact on financial statements
Baker Tilly presenters
- Gary Peric, Partner and State and Local Tax Firm Leader
- Jon Skavlem, Firm Director, State and Local Tax
- Ilya Lipin, Manager, State and Local Tax
Information about CPE eligibility
This webinar will provide an overview of state and local tax issues brought about by the tax reform act. There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: one (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Tax services
Please indicate on the registration form if you would like to receive eligible CPE credit for this webinar event. A certificate of completion will be emailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.