The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act contains significant international tax provisions that will drastically change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and conduct business abroad as well as how foreign multinationals will operate in the U.S.
Join Baker Tilly international tax specialists for an insightful discussion on:
- Shifting to a hybrid territorial system
- Mandatory repatriation tax
- Adoption of a participation exemption system for taxation of foreign income
- New base erosion measures
- Imposition of a minimum tax on low-taxed foreign earnings and profits
- Jim Alajbegu, CPA, Partner, International Tax Leader
- Lynette Stolarzyk, J.D., LL.M., Principal, Center for the Return of Manufacturing International Tax Leader
- Chip Niculae, J.D., International Tax Manager
Information about CPE eligibility
This webinar will provide an overview of the changes in international tax brought about by the new tax reform act. There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: one (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Taxes
Please indicate on the registration form if you would like to receive eligible CPE credit for this webinar event. A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks following the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522