Alan D. Whitman, CPA, CGMA
Chairman and CEO
Due to high demand, event registration has reached capacity. We are no longer accepting invitation requests at this time.
The NACD and Baker Tilly are proud to host a board-level discussion on Successfully Transitioning Executive Leadership: One Shot to Get It Right. While the agenda topics will be heavily influenced by the attending directors, discussion topics will touch on all aspects of a successful CEO transition:
- Anticipating change-management needs, especially when replacing a long-serving CEO
- Avoiding a mass exodus of your top talent
- Determining the outgoing CEO’s role—it’s not black and white
- Communicating and pursuing the new leader’s vision
- Understanding the critical role of the board during this process
11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Registration and Networking (Buffet lunch will be provided)
12:00 p.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Welcome and Introductions
12:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Lightning Round and Summations
This program offers 3 Fellowship Collaborative Credits for attendees working toward attaining or maintaining NACD Fellowship—The Gold Standard Director Credential™.