Revenue integrity activities have historically been problematic for most healthcare providers and can have a significant impact on annual net revenue levels. This presentation will demonstrate how innovative approaches to charge capture, charge entry monitoring and proper documentation support can raise annual net revenue for healthcare providers.
Key learning objectives
- Transform your revenue integrity management function to properly capture all information required for billing
- Streamline the charge monitoring process through advanced business rules, exception based workflow and visual analytics for process improvement
Who should attend?
- VPs of Revenue Cycle
- Directors of Revenue Cycle
- VPs of Finance
- Anyone in your healthcare organization that is responsible for revenue cycle
Meet the presenters
- Michael Duke, Principal, Healthcare , Baker Tilly
- Doug Sundlof , EVP of Sales & Marketing, Acustream, Inc.
Register for other webinars in the revenue cycle innovation series:
Driving higher employee productivity and effectiveness through revenue cycle innovation
Aug. 16, 2018 | 11 a.m. – Noon (CT) / Noon – 1 p.m. (ET)
Data visualization and analytics: Implementing effective operational analytics throughout your revenue cycle operations
Oct. 18, 2018 | 11 a.m. – Noon (CT) / Noon – 1 p.m. (ET)
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: One (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Management Advisory Services
CPE host: Morgan Tomko
A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.