Every organization unwittingly provides valuable attack data to hackers. Hackers obtain this data from public, open sources such as social media and use the data to launch a determined attack with the goal of installing malware or committing fraud.
Join Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists to learn how hackers can use social media and other publicly available information against your organization. More importantly, learn methods to assess your overall exposure, determine vulnerabilities, and help reduce your attack surface.
Key learning objectives
- Describe the new cyber threat landscape including how hackers can target and harness social media information from employees, brands, institutions, vendors, customers, and executives to carry out attacks and commit fraud
- Identify and assess vulnerabilities in publicly available data
- Leverage key controls and technologies to conduct proactive attack scenarios
- Apply new insights to safeguard sensitive information and leading practices to educate your organization
Who should attend
Board members, executives, finance and IT professionals involved in overseeing or managing cybersecurity risk in a wide variety of industries including:
- Asset management, banking and insurance
- Food and beverage
- Government contracting
- Healthcare and insurance
- Higher education
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Professional services
- Real estate
- State and local government
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: One (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Management advisory services (MAS)