Join Baker Tilly’s not-for-profit accounting, tax and risk specialists and guest speakers from PNC Bank as we discuss the latest financial and operational developments to help enhance your organization’s effectiveness.
Through this workshop, we will share insights and guidance on current trends, requirements and best practices for not-for-profit organizations to help manage this ever-changing regulatory environment.
12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Registration, networking and lunch
12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Workshop
5:00 pm. – 6:00 p.m. – Networking reception
GAAP accounting update: ASC 606: Revenue Recognition, FASB’s not-for-profit reporting update and other newly issued accounting standards
Presented by Phil Santarelli, Partner Emeritus and Jim Nowoswiat, Partner and Public Sector Team Leader, Baker Tilly
Credit trends for not-for-profit organizations
Presented by Jeffrey Hutchinson, Senior VP/Managing Director and Stephanie Gianakos, VP, PNC Bank and Nichloas Tripician, Director, PNC Capital Markets
Protecting not-for-profit exempt status: What are the federal and state regulators up to?
Presented by Julius Green, Partner and Regional Tax Leader and Kerri Bogda, Senior Manager, Baker Tilly
Emerging trends in cybersecurity
Presented by Jeff Krull, Partner, Baker Tilly
Who should attend?
CFOs, controllers, executive directors, management and/or staff professionals doing business as not-for-profit organizations throughout the Philadelphia region should attend. Participants are eligible to receive up to 5 CPE credits.
The CPE session topics include
- Overview of the new accounting standard, ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, as applied to not-for-profit organizations
- FASB’s new accounting standard for not-for-profit reporting
- Focus areas of IRS audits, compliance issues and risk mitigation strategies to increase audit preparedness
- Emerging trends in cybersecurity and practical ways not-for-profit organizations can manage risk
- Credit trends for not-for-profit organizations and products in today’s market
Registered attendees who park in the Franklin Institute’s parking garage will receive free parking by bringing your ticket to the workshop for validation.
Field of Study: Accounting (2); Management Advisory Services (2); Tax (1);
Host: Malorie Goldblatt