Through the technology looking glass: Adventures in cybersecurity and digital enterprise transformation
Join Baker Tilly and your M&D industry colleagues for an interactive presentation and discussion on cybersecurity, technology trends and transformation in the digital age.
Pick the date and location that works best for you:
July 24, 2018
Lehigh Country Club
2319 S. Cedar Crest Boulevard
July 26, 2018
Sheraton Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel
4650 Lindle Road
7:30 – 8 am: Registration and breakfast
8 – 8:10 am: Welcome and introductions
8:10 – 9 am: Cybersecurity update for manufacturing and distribution companies
9 – 9:30 am: Networking break
9:30 – 10:20 am: Transformation in the digital age
10:20 – 10:30 am: Q&A and closing
- Discuss current trends in cybersecurity and details of recent breaches
- Learn about what is required for an effective cybersecurity program
- Understand what digital transformation is and how it may apply to your organization
- Learn how to manage risks and pitfalls as you embrace digital transformation
- Discuss steps you can take to create a platform for growth for your business
Who should attend:
- CEOs, CFOs, controllers, finance executives and other professionals serving M&D companies in Pennsylvania and beyond
- Andrew Wittig, CISA, CPA
Senior Manager, Risk, Internal Audit and Cybersecurity
- Erich Bergen, PMP
Director, Middle Market Advisory
- Cindy Bratel Director,
Enterprise Transformation Solutions
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this seminar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this seminar.
CPE credit: two (2) hour total credit
Field of study: Management Advisory Services (MAS)
CPE host: Malorie Goldblatt
A certificate of completion will be emailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.