Join Baker Tilly's assurance professionals as they discuss the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the wide spread impact of the new standard on financial reporting.
Key learning objectives
- Understand when the new lease standard is effective
- Understand the impact on a lessee’s financial statements
- Discuss ways in which a lessee may want to re-negotiate a lease with the lessor
- Overview of the next steps a company should take in order to prepare for implementation
Who should attend
Board members, executives, lenders, and finance professionals involved in preparing, reviewing, or analyzing financial statements in a wide variety of industries including:
- Banking and financial institutions
- Food and beverage
- Healthcare and insurance
- Higher education
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Professional services
- Real estate
Kara Schiller, CPA
Matthew Brody, CPA
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this seminar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this seminar.
CPE credit: One (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Accounting (GAS80)
A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.