Without doubt, the hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries will be impacted by a number of tax provisions from the final tax reform bill. Join us in New York for an event covering what you need to know about tax reform. Coffee and light breakfast will be served.
Speaking topics will include:
- Partnerships vs. Corporations – Looking at the IRC §199A deduction
- The repatriation tax and how use of foreign entities has changed
- The limitation on interest expense deductions and its nuances you need to know
- How limits on pass-through losses, the carried interest and deductions could significantly affect fund managers
- The sudden attractiveness of REITs and real estate
Space is limited. Please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve a seat.
Senior Tax Manager
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
646 776 6362