Join Baker Tilly and Drinker Biddle for this co-sponsored event:
According to Jonathan Hoenig, hedge funds are too often demonized for outsized profits and destructive speculation. He asserts that no profession is more despised, by the political left and even President Donald Trump, who has called hedge fund managers "paper pushers" who are "getting away with murder." Hoenig thinks that unknown to Trump, and even within the industry itself, hedge funds can in fact save the world. How? By making obscene profits.
Hoenig, a Fox News contributor who has managed his own hedge fund for 16 years will outline how he thinks managers should navigate the Trump era, and ways they might make a tremendous fortune in the process.
Attendees will enjoy a lively keynote presentation and Q&A panel, followed by cocktails and networking. Admission is complimentary for HFA members and sponsor's guests, and $50 for future HFA members.
- 4:30 p.m. – Registration
- 5 p.m. – Welcome remarks
- 5:30 p.m. – Keynote speaker
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Networking
- Jonathan Hoenig, Managing Member, Capitalistpig Asset Management LLC
- John Maddente, Director, Baker Tilly
- Daniel Altschul, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Lisa Tamburini, Chief Compliance Officer, RMB Asset Management LLC
Space is limited. RSVP Today.