Companies that do business with the federal government are invited to come learn what you need to know about cybersecurity, revenue recognition and the latest developments in working with the government.
Join Baker Tilly for a half-day conference where we will explore the changes and challenges that lie ahead in 2017 and beyond.
There is no cost to attend.
- How to successfully navigate government audits
- Revenue recognition (ASC 606) briefing
- Cybersecurity requirements and updates
- Hot topics in government contracting
The conference will be followed by networking, hors d'oeuvres and cocktails.
12:30 to 1 p.m. Registration
1 to 5 p.m. Program
5 to 6 p.m. Networking, hors d'oeuvres and cocktails
- To become familiar with strategies to achieve successful audit outcomes with government regulators
- To find out how the latest developments in revenue recognition (ASC 606) may impact attendees' organizations
- To learn about emerging cybersecurity risks and trends and to gain an understanding of practical cyber risk mitigation strategies
- To understand the implications of recent changes and events affecting the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) on the government contracting community