Join us for informative sessions and an interactive panel discussion on all things ESOP sponsored by Baker Tilly and SES Advisors.
Get updated on how to structure a new or mature ESOP transaction and learn more about the roles your specialists and advisors play in an ESOP. Enjoy this opportunity to get answers to your questions.
After the program, stay for networking and cocktails.
- 2:30 p.m. Registration opens
- 3 to 5 p.m. Program
- 3 to 3:25 p.m. Presentation 1 | Financing new and existing ESOPs
- 3:25 to 3:50 p.m. Presentation 2 | The auditing process: what you need to know
- 3:50 to 4 p.m. Short break
- 4:10 to 5 p.m. Interactive panel and Q&A | The lifecycle of a successful ESOP
- 5 to 6 p.m. Reception and networking
Who should attend?
Business owners, CEOs, CFOs and human resources directors
You’ll have the opportunity to receive CPE credits and learn more about:
- Identifying suitable ESOP candidates
- Structuring the transaction and understanding financing options throughout the ESOP lifecycle
- Understanding what to expect when going through the ESOP transition
- Preparing for the fiduciary and auditing process and how to evaluate a specialist
Presenters and panelists
Fred Massanova, Partner
James G. Steiker, Chairman and CEO
SES Advisors, Inc.
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this seminar, and advance preparation is not required.
CPE credit: two (2) hours total credit
Field of study: Finance and Accounting
CPE host: Kate Antolick, email@example.com
A certificate of completion will be emailed to you four to six weeks following the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.