Creating sustainability and resiliency within your organization can reduce the impacts of an aging workforce, instability at the state level, limited and uncertain fiscal resources, and public perceptions. To create true sustainability, organizational leaders should take a holistic view of operations and understand how finance, technology and human capital intersect and impact one another.
This complimentary training offered by Baker Tilly will provide methods for bolstering sustainability in each of these areas and you will leave with action items to begin implementing in your organization immediately.
Upon the conclusion of this training, attendees will understand:
- How to conduct a self-diagnosis of sustainability and resiliency in the three key areas of human capital, finance and technology
- Tools for improving sustainability in each area
- What other organizations are doing to improve sustainability
Who should attend
- City/county managers and assistants
- Finance directors/chief financial officers/controllers
- Vice presidents/directors of operations
- Management analysts/assistants
- City council/county board members
Cost to attend
Meet the presenters
- Caitlin Humrickhouse, MPA, SWP, Manager
- Kyle O’Rourke, MPA, CIA, Senior Consultant
Information about CPE eligibility
Program level: Basic
Type of delivery method: Group
Advance preparation: None required
CPE credit: 2 (two) hours total credit
Fields of study: Business Management & Organization
Host: Anna Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
A certificate of completion will be emailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.