Join Baker Tilly at the 2nd Annual Craft Beer Finance & Investment Conference in Denver, Oct. 26-27. Industry experts will discuss the best financial options for brewers to build or expand their business and what they should do to increase the chances of long-term success.
Baker Tilly managing director, Sean Dingeldein, will moderate a panel discussion:
Panel Discussion: Debt
A discussion on debt available, programs and approaches for loans for brewery start-up, acquisition, expansion, and construction.
- Moderator: Sean Dingeldein, Managing Director, Baker Tilly Capital LLC
- Panelist: Scott Ebert, Chief Business Development and Financial Officer, 3 Floyds Holdings and Related Entities
- Panelist: Tommy Lavallee, Owner/Founder, Freak’N Brewing Company
- Panelist: Randall Behrens, Senior Loan Officer, Live Oak Bank
- Panelist: Jack McCraine, Firm Director - National Beverage, Baker Tilly