Providers’ reactions to the changing financial landscape means changes to the way you obtain market access for your technology. It is now necessary to share the story about how your technology will not only reduce costs but also reduce complications and improve the overall patient experience. During this webinar you will:
- Learn how to make the business case align with what providers want to hear
- Explore methods of developing value propositions to elevate discussions with providers and value-analysis committees
- Understand how to effectively utilize value proposition materials
- Learn lessons for success
Who should attend?
Stakeholders of medical technology companies including CEOs, COOs, Chief Commercialization Officers, and VPs of Market Access, HEOR or Reimbursement.
Meet the presenters:
- David Gregory, Principal – Baker Tilly healthcare consulting
- Christina Cool, Manager – Life sciences consulting
- Brittany Blau, Senior consultant – Life sciences consulting
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: One (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Management Advisory Services (MAS)
CPE host: Lindsey Johnson
A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.