While the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s (FASB) current expected credit loss (CECL) standard does not go into effect this year, banking institutions are required to have a disclosure of the model and will need to define the impacts it will have on their organization’s financial statements. Join us for this webinar to discuss what your banking institution should do in 2018 to prepare for CECL’s Dec. 15, 2019 effective date.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand the key provisions and impacts of CECL
- Determine how to define disclosure requirements
- Learn about what your organization should be undertaking to prepare for CECL’s implementation date
Who should attend:
- Banking industry professionals
Baker Tilly presenters:
- Tim Kosiek, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Ivan Cilik, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Matt Nitka, Senior Manager, Baker Tilly
- Jeffrey Zuckerman, MIAC Analytics
- Dean Hurley, MIAC Analytics
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: one (1) hour total credit
Field of study: auditing (GAS80)
A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.