* Optional lunch from Noon – 1 p.m.
Join Baker Tilly, Dickinson Wright and collaborating entities as we explore and gain greater clarity of the possible ramifications of trade policy changes for companies who are based or have operations in the United States, Mexico, Canada or Germany. This half-day conference will feature key insights, topic-specific sessions and the opportunity to network with industry leaders. Attendees can expect to gain unique perspectives, practical tools and actionable techniques to apply in a wide range of diverging global scenarios, and to better position one’s business to thrive in the current dynamic environment.
Topics will include:
- Identifying shifts in policy, trade and diplomatic relations and how to develop strategies to respond effectively with regard to operational, tax and legal matters
- Strategies and tactics to remain competitive in the rapidly evolving mobility/automotive industry
- Exploring the interplay among the American, Mexican, Canadian and German markets in light of political, economic and trade changes
Who should attend?
- Organizations who are based or have operations in the United States, Mexico, Canada or Germany
- C-suite VP and director level leaders in automotive Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers
Space is limited! Register now.
Presented in partnership with Dickinson Wright.