Join Baker Tilly tax professionals as they discuss news and updates relevant to State and Local, International, IRS, industry-focused tax as well as the national elections and the tax policies expected.
Key learning objectives:
- Tax planning and compliance as companies expand business and sales on a global level
- Trends in federal developments
- Changing nexus policies and apportionment sourcing rules
- Impact of recent election results and the proposed tax policies of the elected administration
- 12:45 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Registration
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Presentations
- 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – cocktail hour
Tax professionals from Baker Tilly
- Lynette Stolarzyk, Principal, Midwest International Tax Leader
- Mark Heroux, Principal, IRS Practice and Procedures
- Frank Czekay, Firm Director, State and Local Tax
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this seminar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this seminar.
CPE credit:Four (4) hours total credit
Field of study: Taxes
CPE host: Brian Evancho
A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.