ASC 606: What you need to know about the impacts to your business
Join Baker Tilly assurance specialists and Oracle for an interactive presentation and discussion on the new Revenue Recognition Accounting Standard.
ASC 606 (ASU 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers) presents major changes to the manner in which companies account for revenue. Join Baker Tilly for an introduction to the upcoming revenue recognition transition. We will overview the standard and its five elements, discuss areas of significant change such as contract costs and disclosures, and review the current transition guidance.
- An overview of the standard and applying the five elements
- Understanding changes to contract costs and disclosures
- Review the current status on guidance for the transition
- Discuss key considerations for transition and how to get started
- Risks and consequences of missing your deadlines
Philip Santarelli, Partner, Baker Tilly
Allen Thompson, Regional Vice President, Oracle
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Registration, networking, and lunch
12:00 p.m. – 1:40 p.m. – Presentation
1:40 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Q&A session
Check out Baker Tilly’s Revenue Recognition resource center >
Field of study: Accounting
Host: Malorie Goldblatt