ASC 606 (ASU 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers) presents major changes to the manner in which companies account for revenue. Join Baker Tilly and Oracle for an interactive CPE presentation and discussion on the impacts the new revenue recognition accounting standard will have on your business.
We will overview the standard and its five elements, discuss areas of significant change such as contract costs and disclosures, and review the current transition guidance.
Key learning objectives
- Overview of the standard and applying the five elements
- Understanding changes to contract costs and disclosures
- Review the current status on guidance for the transition
- Discuss key considerations for transition and how to get started
- Risks and consequences of missing your deadlines
- 12:15 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. – Registration, networking, and lunch
- 12:45 p.m. – 2:25 p.m. – Presentation
- 2:25 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. – Q&A session
Philip Santarelli, Partner, Baker Tilly
Allen Thompson, Regional Vice President, Oracle