ASC 842 (ASU 2016-02, Leases) and ASC 606 (ASU 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers) present major accounting changes to the manner in which companies prepare their financial statements and disclosures.
Join us as we discuss the new accounting rules for leases and revenue recognition. Our speakers will also address the related transition process, implementation strategies and ongoing internal controls requirements. All in attendance are invited to a complimentary cocktail hour following the presentations.
Key learning objectives
- New lease accounting rules and the impact they will have on the financial statements of your organization
- Nicolas Glorieux
- Revenue recognition accounting and disclosure changes required for organizations with contract revenues from customers
- Philip Santarelli
- Internal control considerations when adopting and implementing new processes to comply with the standards
- Randy Staggers
- 1 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Registration and networking
- 1:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. Presentations
- 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. Cocktail hour