Join Baker Tilly in Dallas for the 2018 P3C Public-Private Partnership Conference & Expo. As a platinum sponsor of the event, we encourage attendees to:
- Visit our booth #54 to discuss your P3 objectives
- Utilize the free charging station in the Business Lounge
- Join our panel discussion with representatives from Baker Tilly, Moody’s investors Service, Goldman Sachs, Strategic Partnerships, Inc. and Valued Advisor Fund.
Last year’s conference brought together over 1,250 professionals uniting leaders from state and local governments, higher education institutions and the private sector to discuss trends, challenges and opportunities in P3s. Through a series of education sessions and networking opportunities, attendees will be exposed to firsthand observations from industry leading experts and develop skills for planning and procuring a successful P3 initiative.
Comprehensive Capital: Financing a Successful P3 Deal
Tuesday, Feb. 27 from 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. | Dallas Ballroom A1+A2
The overall success of a public-private partnership project depends heavily on the financing structure. With a myriad of potential stakeholders in the project, bringing together the moving parts can make or break the project. Leveraging many federal, state and local programs, projects can be eligible for incentives that can fill funding gaps in the projects overall capital structure. This panel will describe how the financing of P3 deals comes together including available options, common pitfalls and success stories nationwide.
- Roy Alston, Consultant, Valued Advisor Fund
- Michael Ross, President, Baker Tilly Capital, LLC
- Andrew Prindle, Vice President, Goldman Sachs
- John Medina, Vice President/Senior Analyst, Global Project & Infrastructure Finance Group, Moody’s Investors Service
- Mary Scott Nabers, President & CEO – Strategic Partnerships, Inc.