Baker Tilly is proud to be a silver sponsor of the 2017 Third Party Risk Management for Banks and Financial Services conference in Chicago this June 7 through June 8.
Join Baker Tilly for the 2017 Edition: Third Party Risk Management for Banks and Financial Services conference. This conference will cover key topics in the industry including constructing a vendor risk management framework, cybersecurity, fourth party and subcontractor management, and much more. Stop by our booth to discuss these hot topics with our banking industry specialists as well as at the following education presentations:
Case study: Breaking down the updates and trends of third party assurance reporting
Thursday, June 8 at 11:45 a.m.
- Mark Boettcher, CPA, CISA, Senior Manager, Baker Tilly
- Understanding the new AICPA cybersecurity risk management examination and what this means for the industry
- Considering the current emerging trends in assurance reporting such as SOC2 reporting
- Evaluating the impacts of the transition from SSAE16 to SSAE18
Interactive panel discussion: Benchmarking the effectiveness of vendors and conducting continuous and thorough monitoring
Thursday, June 8 at 2:15 p.m.
- Tim Kosiek, CPA, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Brad Keller, Senior Director of Third Party Strategy, Prevalent
- Richard Schobert, SVP, Chief Risk Officer, Byline Bank
- Utilizing transparent and scalable scorecards that reflect the third party’s overall performance
- Incorporating side-by-side performance monitoring to assess risk and efficiency
- Conducting onsite audits to better evaluate the operational, security and compliance practices of the vendor
- Evaluating third party transactions by applying data analytics into the monitoring process