Bill Chapman, Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP and a Managing Director of Baker Tilly Capital, LLC, has been with the firm since 2007. Bill has led numerous due diligence engagements focused on quality of earnings, quality of assets, operating leverage, break-even analysis, backlog, revenue recognition, revenue volatility, revenue concentrations, analysis of financial forecasts, tax compliance and structure, information technology, and operational issues. He also led numerous valuation engagements for purposes ranging from estate and gift planning, merger and acquisitions, S corporation conversions, reorganizations, and financial reporting requirements including ASC 805 and ASC 350.
Additionally, he provides private investment banking services including leading merger and acquisition engagements, private placements of debt and equity, and general corporate finance consulting. Bill has provided investment banking services to clients operating in a broad range of industries including, but not limited to, software development, logistics, metal fabrication, communication equipment manufacturing, rubber and plastic fabrication, and lighting.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Illinois Venture Capital Association (IVCA)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) – Series 7, 66, and 24 securities licenses
- Wessex 504 Corporation, Board of Directors
University of Dayton – Dayton, Ohio
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management,
Northwestern University – Chicago, Illinois