Steve has more than 35 years of solid expertise and experience in accounting, auditing, business, and individual tax consulting, compliance, estate, and individual financial planning. This experience is complemented by experience in business transactions including litigation support, management consulting, internal controls, due diligence, mergers, dispositions, and acquisitions. Steve’s primary focus is providing consulting services for high net worth individuals, families, and family offices. He manages clients’ wealth and philanthropic goals through generational guidance and identifying areas requiring specific expertise and attention. Steve has worked across industry and functional lines in helping clients maximize benefits on both personal and business levels. Steve’s experience in high-net-worth, private equity, and hedge funds, healthcare, financial services, communications, manufacturing, wholesale, retail, not-for-profit, farming, construction, and professional service industries is leveraged to provide clients with creative ideas and solutions.
- Family office services including personal accounting services; internal controls; aggregation reporting on diverse investment accounts; database management; tax compliance, tax projections, and tax planning; business succession planning; charitable gift planning; estate planning; family governance; and education planning
- Private equity fund services including fund formation advisory; US GAAP or IFRS financial statements and audit services; tax compliance services; valuation review and analysis; innovative tax planning strategies; management company/GP entities services; compliance consulting services; and operational best practices
- Hedge fund compliance services for startup and partnership services including organizational structuring; management fee and incentive allocation structure; investor liquidity requirements; management company and operating cash requirements; management company staff requirements and back office structuring; risk management; audit financial statements; tax services; financial services advisory; internal control reviews; agreed-upon procedures reports for asset verification; and fee structure reviews
- Licensed CPA in Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Bachelor of Science in Accounting