Randi A. Schuster is the principal-in-charge of the trust and estate group in the New York regional offices of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP. She helps set firm policy with regard to compliance issues involved in the preparation of gift, trust, and estate tax returns.
- Over 25 years of experience in federal and state taxation of individuals, trusts and estates, organization and taxation of private foundations, public charities, and estate planning for individuals with inherited wealth and who are owners of closely-held businesses.
- Extensive experience in the international estate and trust area.
- Assists clients with complicated cross border estate planning issues.
- Directly involved with the dissemination of information to the firm and its clients with regard to changes in the estate and gift arena.
- American Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- US Tax Court
- Former Editorial Advisory Board, Tax Adviser magazine
State University of New York at Albany
Bachelor of Science
Brooklyn Law School
New York University School of Law
Master of Laws