A tax partner, Randi brings more than fifteen years of public accounting experience in partnership, trust and high net worth individual taxation. She has provided service to middle market and closely held companies, as well as high net worth individuals and trusts.
- Provides tax planning and compliance disciples in matters of US federal and state tax law
- Advises clients on general tax planning and tax minimization strategies, including structuring businesses, 754 elections in partnerships, and estate tax planning
- Licensed CPA in Delaware and Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants (DSCPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Taxation