Peter Lauria is a partner in our consulting services group where he is responsible for the leadership of the firm’s business information systems practice. Peter’s focus is on information systems planning, financial system design, software selection and implementation, and technology and business process integration.
- More than twenty five years of professional and industry experience in the areas of management and systems consulting, public accounting and financial management.
- Extensive experience working with complex US government contractors with financial accounting, human resource and management information systems.
- Led numerous implementations of financial system applications across a wide variety of industries. Specific and extensive experience working with Deltek, Oracle, Lawson, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, numerous BI & reporting applications, and multiple specialty applications.
- Extensive experience leading business process transformation initiatives and organizational change management in connection with system implementations.
- Diverse background of industry experiences with a particular focus on organizations that have complex project accounting and project management needs.
- Wide variety of industry experience including not-for-profit, financial services, real estate, defense, aerospace, security, technology, professional and commercial services.
- Prior experience includes service in various ERP consulting practices with an international consulting firm including leadership of multiple practices.
- In addition to consulting experience, prior executive positions include chief financial officer and director of finance. Began career in audit practice at an international accounting firm.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Board of Trade
- Northern Virginia Technology Council
- Professional Services Council
- Defense Alliance
Bachelor of Science in Accounting