Over the past 25 years, Kim has developed a comprehensive background within all areas of human resources. Kim is the founding partner of Vantagen, now Baker Tilly Vantagen. As president of Baker Tilly Vantagen, she has created the overall vision, which is focused on bringing human resource strategies in a customized fashion to the middle market. Baker Tilly Vantagen specializes in delivering solutions that are focused in both technology and optimal client service. Kim is experienced in all aspects of human resources and specializes in compliance, HR strategy and development, employee benefits, and compensation. In her role as president, Kim oversees all major client development initiatives and operations.
Baker Tilly Vantagen maintains a staff of 60+ dedicated Human Resources Professionals that are dedicated to client service. Clients represent every industry and range from a few hundred employees to 50,000 employees across the US.
Kim is also responsible for Baker Tilly Vantagen’s thought leadership, having published articles in PA Business Journal, HR Executive Magazine, Weight Watchers Magazine and numerous other periodicals.
Prior to founding Vantagen and joining Baker Tilly, Kim served as vice president for NatWest Bank (now Bank of America) in the HR Services division. Within this role, she coordinated HRIS, payroll, compensation, and employee benefits for more than 25,000 employees.
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist
- Has managed employee benefit plans representing a $20 million budget
- Assists clients in the development, implementation, and execution of numerous HR strategic initiatives
- Has worked with clients to identify specific compensation and benefit needs in order to develop effective retention and recruitment strategies
- Provides perspective from eighteen years of consulting experience in a variety of industries, including not-for-profit and public sector clients
- Has developed effective executive compensation strategies and succession planning projects
- Trains and develops team members to deliver exceptional client service
- Multistate compliance knowledge on all HR matters
- National Society for Human Resource Management
- World at Work
- Employee Benefits Institute of America
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Ellevate Executive Member (formerly 85 Broads)
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute – Employment Law Segment
- Named Top 25 Women in Business by Northeastern PA Business Journal
- Frequent Speaker PA Chamber of Commerce
- HR Executive Magazine content contributor
University of Scranton (Scranton, Pennsylvania)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration