Jonathan has more than 11 years of experience in public accounting. In his role he coordinates engagement teams for annual audits, provides consultation on accounting and reporting matters and oversees the internal policies and procedures for our insurance practice’s training program. His practice is focused in the insurance sector, with a concentration in property and casualty, health and warranty carriers, managing general agents and underwriters, reinsurance companies and third-party administrators. Jonathan also serves as the insurance technical leader and professional practice liaison to Baker Tilly’s professional practice group.
- Experienced in insurance company statutory accounting principles, U.S. GAAP, SEC reporting and filings under both the 1933 and 1934 Acts, communications with the SEC and initial public offerings
- Provides service to many public and privately held insurance and financial services clients
- Serves on the audit of a multinational insurance and investment holding company, including coordination of international component auditors in the United Kingdom, China, and Bermuda
- Provided guidance to improve the income tax accounting process and quarterly income tax provisions for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Insurance Accounting & Systems Association (IASA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Insurance Committee
- Greater Reading Young Professionals – Board member, nominating committee chair, and former treasurer
- Recipient of the PICPA 2016 Young Leader’s Award
- Recipient of the 2016 Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry Rising Star Award
University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
Bachelor of Science