Jodi Pringle, a partner in our State College office, has been with Baker Tilly since 1988. In 2014, she was honored on Pennsylvania Business Central’s annual Women Making a Difference list for her accomplishments in the workplace and her contributions to the community. With a focus on auditing, accounting, tax preparation, and business consulting, Jodi provides representation to a broad spectrum of clients operating in the hospitality, healthcare, and professional service industries, as well as various non-profit organizations. In addition, she routinely provides financial and tax planning services to individual clients.
- Significant expertise in planning tax minimization and long-term growth strategies for small and mid-sized privately-held businesses. This expertise encompasses succession planning, multi-state business operations, and various other management advisory services
- Licensed CPA in Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- State College Quarterback Club - Board of Directors
- Reliance Bank - Board of Directors
Indiana University of Pennsylvania