Jacqueline Wiggins joined Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP in June 2016. As chief of staff, Jacqueline helps drive firmwide initiatives related to the firm’s strategic plan. Jacqueline serves as point of contact for internal and external constituencies on major matters pertaining to the firm’s leadership and strategic direction. Prior to joining Baker Tilly, Jacqueline was chief operating officer at Inforum, the Midwest’s largest business association for professional women. Prior to Inforum, Jacqueline held progressively responsible leadership positions over a 25-year career in the banking industry, including Royal Bank of Scotland and ABN AMRO Services Company.
- Translating firmwide strategy into action to drive business results and align internal and external initiatives and messaging with strategic objectives.
- Corporate affairs, media relations, government relations, corporate philanthropy, internal communication, and marketing and community sponsorships with a particular emphasis on executive outreach.
- Designing charitable giving strategies and executing through a charitable foundation.
- Gathering and analyzing customer and market data and managing a portfolio of reengineering projects designed to improve operational performance.
- Creating and executing direct marketing initiatives, trade show participation, sales collateral and client events tied to business objectives.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
Wayne State University – Detroit, MI
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Walsh College – Troy, MI
Master of Science in Finance – Financial Economics