In addition to offering clients his expertise in accounting, auditing, tax, financial, estate and business planning, and litigation support, Howard assists clients with alternative methods of capital formation. He has worked with clients representing a wide range of industries including real estate, manufacturing, distribution, various service industries including legal and medical practices, the arts, technology, and retail businesses.
He provides tailored, practical business advice and solutions and a user friendly and energetic approach to the emerging growth business community, as well as access to his network of funding sources.
Prior to joining Baker Tilly, Howard owned his own accounting firm, Altenburger, Uris, Caglioti and Heyman, LLC, and was a member of the business services group at an international accounting firm.
- Licensed CPA in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Passover League of Philadelphia, honorary board member
- Golden Slipper Club and Charities
- Mid-Atlantic Diamond Ventures, board of directors
- Jewish Community Relations Council of Southern New Jersey, executive board member and past president
University of the Witwatersrand
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
Masters in Taxation