Greg Sofra, a Partner on the Manufacturing and Distribution Team in Appleton, WI, joined Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP in 2012. He specializes in accounting and auditing for manufacturing and distribution clients. He has extensive experience providing comprehensive accounting and auditing services to privately held manufacturers and distributors, including private equity backed entities.
- Specializes in providing auditing and accounting services in manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Extensive experience providing accounting and audit services to multi-national organizations, including reporting of foreign subsidiary information, coordinating a global group audit and consolidation of multi-national organization.
- Assists clients with complex business combinations, purchase accounting, fair value matters, equity, and debt transactions.
- Proactively applies new accounting and reporting rules and works closely with clients upon adoption.
- Leads and performs reviews of accounting policies and procedures to improve the operation of the accounting function and strengthen internal controls.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
University of Dayton – Dayton, Ohio
Bachelor of Science in Accounting