Partner Gordon Siess is the Firm Leader of the not-for-profit services practice group of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP.
- Over twenty years of experience in public accounting, providing accounting, auditing and consulting services to clients in the not-for-profit, education, long-term care and healthcare industries.
- All aspects of financial accounting, consultation, and auditing services, including compliance with regulatory accounting and disclosure matters.
- Assists clients with developing cost allocation methodologies and preparing Medicaid, Medicare and New York State Education Department rate appeals, regulatory cost reporting requirements, financial projections, and financial feasibility studies.
- Performed operational reviews and accounting systems design for not-for-profit and healthcare providers, as well as cost finding studies and the analysis of managed care contracts.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Academic Achievement and Higher Education Committee, NYSSCPA
- Health Care Committee, NYSSCPA
- Former Chairman, NYSSCPA Suffolk Chapter Not-For-Profit Committee
- Treasurer, YMCA of Long Island
Bachelor of Business Administration