Ellen Labita is a not-for-profit services partner in the New York regional offices of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP. She also serves on Baker Tilly’s Growth and Retention of Women firmwide task force.
- Over 25 years of experience in public accounting, including multi-national, national and regional firm experience, serving both the not-for-profit and for-profit sectors. Ellen now concentrates exclusively on providing audit, tax, and consulting services for not-for-profit organizations, including OMB Circular A-133 and state reporting requirements.
- Not-for-profit clients include social service agencies, foundations, educational institutions, health and welfare, membership, and religious organizations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- NYSSCPA Not-for-Profit Organizations Committee
- Regular contributor to NYSSCPA seminars
- Speaker, providing training seminars for industry groups and clients
- Treasurer and Executive Board Member, North Shore Child and Family Guidance
- Molloy College Business Advisory Council
- Past president, Girls Incorporated of Long Island
- Fundraising committee, American Heart Association
- Fundraising committee, Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Fundraising committee, Women’s Fund of Long Island
- Fundraising committee, Family and Children’s Association
- Awarded "Top 50 Most Influential Women in Business," Long Island Business News, 2009 and 2012
- “Making a Difference for Women” award, Soroptimist International of Nassau County.
Bachelor of Business Administration, summa cum laude