As Executive Managing Partner, Ed provides oversight to the firm’s priority Industry and Service Firm Leaders, as well as the marketing and sales functions within the firm. He also serves as the Managing Partner of the national consulting practice. Ed serves as Chair of Strategy Committee and is a member of the Board of Partners and the Management and Compensation Committees. Ed joined the Office of the CEO in 2011.
- Served as Managing Partner of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause’s predecessor firm in Washington, DC for 10 years.
- Over 30 years of experience in serving a wide variety of clients which have included numerous large federal contractors and commercial businesses, retailers, hotel management companies, automobile dealers and entrepreneurs.
- Primary areas of specialty are strategy, auditing and business consulting.
- Extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions of businesses in many industries.
- Extensive financial reporting experience working with public and private companies.
- Leukemia Ball, Chairman 2009-10; 2015, 2016
- Greater Washington Board of Trade, past Board Member
- Economic Club of Washington
- Federal City Council, Trustee
- Junior Achievement of the National Capital Area, past Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- 2015 Washington Business Journal Power 100, as one of the DC Metropolitan region's top 25 Connectors
- 2014 Washington Business Journal Power 100, as one of the DC Metropolitan area’s 100 most influential business leaders
- 2013 Washington Business Journal Power 100
- 2009 Washington Business Journal CEO Leadership Award for Philanthropy
University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce
Bachelor of Science in Accounting