Daryl Ryan, a partner in our York office, has twenty-two years of experience in public accounting. He specializes in small and medium-size business consulting and regularly provides advisory services such as tax planning, succession planning, and ratio and cost analysis. Daryl also handles financial statement preparation and prepares business and individual tax returns.
- Serves clients in numerous industries including manufacturers involved in aluminum recycling, stone quarrying, tool and metal fabrication, and box production
- Assists service companies such as engineers, manufacturers’ representatives, public relations firms, and law firms, as well as travel agencies and wholesale and retail equipment dealers
- Licensed CPA in Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Hawk Gunning Club - President
Bachelor of Science