With more than 23 of experience in public accounting, Brian Gabriel leads engagements for the firm’s senior living services and healthcare clients.
- Client concentration covers continuing care retirement communities, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, subsidized housing for seniors and not-for-profit organizations
- Experience with audits of organizations under OMB Circular A-133, Government Auditing Standards, Consolidated Audit Guide for Audits of HUD Programs
- Licensed CPA in Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Speaks on senior living industry and accounting issues impacting senior living providers to professional and educational groups
Bachelor of Science