Brent Wagner, Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, has been with the firm since 1998. He has extensive public accounting experience serving closely-held businesses and their owners performing accounting, tax, and consulting services.
- Preparation of corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns.
- LIFO for new, used, and parts inventory.
- Manages tax engagements including multi-state, LIFO, UNICAP, and consolidation issues.
- Performs audits, reviews, and compilations of dealerships including full disclosures.
- Analysis and assessment of internal controls and operational efficiencies.
- Preparation of financial projections and forecasts.
- Employee benefit plan audits.
- Certified user of R&R and ADP applications.
- Consults and performs DMS data extraction generating customized internal analysis and reports.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Auto and Truck Dealer Association
University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting