Brad Diamond, Director with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, joined the firm in 2016. He has an extensive background in the financial services industry and business development experience working with asset managers, hedge funds, mutual fund managers, proprietary trading firms and G-14 banks.
- Ability to communicate effectively through complex environments
- Broad understanding of both equity and fixed income products
- Specializes in building sales strategies and processes to generate new business
- Maintains and builds relationships with accounting and advisory clients and prospects
- Hedge Fund Network, Member
- Hedge Fund Group Association (HFG), Member
- Boston University Alumni Association, Member
- Held Series 7, 63, 3 Life and Health Sciences
- Contributor to St. Baldrick’s Foundation
Hofstra University – Hempstead, N.Y.
Boston University – Boston, Mass.