Adam Rosenfeld is President of BT Benefits & Consulting, LLC, operating out of the New York regional offices of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP.
- Certified Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Professional by NAHU
- Over twenty-five years of Group benefits experience
- Formal underwriting background
- Specializations in all aspects of employee benefit plans, including insured and self-funded medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Expertise in human resources and general business-related consulting
- Lecturer at seminars in New York City and on Long Island designed to educate the business community about healthcare reform and all aspects of employer-sponsored benefit programs.
- Member of National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Member of New York State Association of Health Underwriters
- Member of Q4intelligence
University at Albany
Bachelor of Arts, Economics