Our clients depend on us to be their Valued Business Advisors. And, our employees count on us to provide them with resources for professional growth and career advancement.
That is the reason our entire approach revolves around building a plan that suits each individual—based on where you are in your career, where you want to go, and what you need to achieve your goals.
- Comprehensive Valued Business Advisor competency framework for career planning
- Milestone learning programs at each promotion
- Tuition assistance program
- Extensive library of online and self-directed learning content
- Continuing professional education (CPE) management and support
- Global assignments through our Baker Tilly International network (Secondment Program)
Advancement of women
Our GROW Program (Growth and Retention of Women) is another way we focus on our people. GROW is specifically designed to enhance the recruitment, retention, development, and advancement of women by providing internal and external opportunities to network, share information, acquire skills, and form rewarding professional relationships.